BUYING A HOME WITH THE REALIANTY GROUP AT BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOME SERVICES
Professionals you can rely on!
Whether you’re buying your first home, or you’re an experienced property investor, the constant changes of the real estate market can be a confusing place. One of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime is real estate. Considering the risks and complexities involved, it would be scary to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of The Realianty Group At Berkshire Hathaway Home Services!
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) is the single most useful tool in
place today to buy a home. Our Team can sell, lease and provide
information to you about any property that is listed on the MLS.
It is also a good idea to have someone other than the Real Estate
Agent that has listed the property working for you. Remember, the
listing agent has the seller’s best interest in mind, including obtaining
the best possible price for that home.
Buying a Property with The Realianty Group At Berkshire Hathaway Home Services!
As your Real Estate Agent, we are dedicated to work with your best interest in mind! We will negotiate the best price and ensure you have the representation you need. Still not convinced? Here are six more reasons to consider The Relianty Group At Berkshire Hathaway Home Services!
2. We have multiple ways to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the home you are seeking is available but not actively being advertised on the market, in this case it will take some investigation to find all available properties. Our Team not only uses the MLS®, but other websites, forums and networking strategies to find all possible properties that fit your search criteria.
3. We can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. We have access to a variety of sources and can help provide local community information such as utilities, zoning, schools, etc. There are two important questions you’ll want to always ask: first, will the property provide what I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
5. We provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We’ll assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You’ll also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be a little confusing with past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Sound confusing? We will help!
6. We can help close the sale of your new home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing, questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most buyers. We’ll assist you in resolving these issues and move the transaction to closing.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the Central Florida or surrounding area, please contact The Realianty Group at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
1. We can help you in figuring out your buying power — You might be wondering how much you can afford when you're looking for home to purchase. Knowing how much you can afford before you begin the search for your ideal home will help you to avoid falling in love with a house that's unobtainable. By getting a pre-approval for a home loan, you can set out what you're willing to spend and show potential sellers that you're serious. Understanding how much you can afford is the first rule of home buying and that depends on your income and how much debt you may have. I can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you.
4. We can assist you in the negotiation process. There are a lot of factors involved when negotiating, including (but not limited to) price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We will advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required for your situation.
It doesn’t matter that another real estate office has listed the property for sale — we will help you buy that property by giving you all the necessary information needed about the neighborhood, and comparable properties that have sold within the last year.